Leverett Butts - Musings of a Bored English Teacher

Occasional web log from Southern writer Leverett Butts.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Temple, Georgia, United States

English Professor in Georgia. Writer of Southern lit

Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Return of the Jedi plate is gone, now, and more's the pity, not to one of my readers. When I got this idea of hocking my stuff through my blog, I primarily thought it would be a kind of neat way to share something with my readers. Well, that's not entirely true. Who are we kidding? I primarily thought it would be an easy way to make some quick spending change, but the whole sharing thing was right up there. Sadly, I haven't heard from any of you. I bet if Stephen King was hocking his old Weird Tales magazines and offering a free autographed copy of The Dark Tower, his readers would be lining up all over the world for one more chance to throw him some cash.

Come on, folks, don't shame me in front Steve. Buy my junk.

please?